Debo admitir que me he sorprendido jugando al menos durante media hora sin darme cuenta, me recuerda al conway's game of life. Muy interesante.
A musical, emergent puzzle about exploring possibilities! Move and arrange blocks in certain patterns to create different blocks, which can create other patterns that lead to more blocks! The vast possibility space constantly creates opportunities for emergent gameplay that invite you to experiment and find new ways to organise the production of blocks… or revel in the chaos!
- Find new patterns by exploring and arranging blocks cleverly!
- Create an ordered factory of blocks, or embrace the chaos!
- Take your time - no pressure and (almost) no way to lose!
- Dynamic music based on your actions!
- Share your highest scores or speedrun getting to 999!
- A perfect game to play on the toilet, the bus, or a boring class!
Want to play on the go? Download for Google Play!
999 Blocks is a game about exploration, and we highly encourage you to try finding ways to advance on your own - but if you need a little help, highlight the text down here 👇!
- An arrow next to a block generator will create a line of blocks!
- Put two line generators together to automatically create blocks of a higher tier!
- The value of a spawned block is one tier down of the value of the generator that spawned it. Update your generators!
- Too many arrows getting in the way? Put two arrows in opposite directions adjacent and pointing to each other and they'll disappear!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, HTML5|
|Release date||May 10, 2022|
|Authors||P. R. Saseta, dartikus|
|Made with||Godot, Krita|
|Tags||Arcade, Atmospheric, Casual, Experimental, Minimalist, Mouse only, Music, Surreal, weird|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian, Spanish; Latin America|
|Accessibility||High-contrast, One button, Textless|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
wweeeeelllll .... i like it , I am since 3 hours in a row, what I would like is a "pause" mode to stop the chain reaction that we do not want, and a "fast" mode to accelerate when it must wait.
Glad you like it! I don't think I understand what you mean by "pause mode"? You can press Escape to pause the game completely though ;p
I would like you to add 3 buttons on the interface that manage the speed of the game "zero speed" => nothing moves (x0), "normal speed" => move normally (x1) and "fast speed" => everything goes x2 or x3 (or x4) faste.
Sometimes if we have fun to make big pattern, we don't always anticipate the chain reaction, like adding an arrow that moves a whole line, several addition are made without we want it, with the speed at zero we can avoid accidents.
Ok, I can attest that you beat the game
You might want to try out the new update, it should fix some issues and allow you to progress further ;)
Ahem ! .... hey did i beat the game ? LOL
Much better, it is much more readable ! i really don't know how long i play , maybe 7/8h , sadly i mess up in the end :(
I find it logical to make it more complex by grouping 5x5 but it is TERRIBLY LONG!
it would be nice to be able to read the absurd score by clicking on "nine nine nine" to compaire to my old score, is it normal that the last white timer still continues?
Yes, you most certainly beat the game ;D
Your score should be around 3.9199331 * 10^21, or 3910000000000000000000, which is part of the reason it switches to that once it gets that high
Thank you for playing!